Wendy Sare Meadows
Wendy became partner at the firm in 2011 and has worked with Kristine K. Howanski, since the beginning of her career as an attorney in 2005. Wendy’s practice is concentrated in family law where she represents clients in a variety of domestic matters. She was drawn to the area of family law so that she could represent children’s best interests and is thankful that her practice allows her to serve as a child’s attorney on occasion.
Wendy grew up in Howard County, Maryland where she graduated from Atholton High School (1998). She earned her B.A. in English at Franklin & Marshall College (2002, cum laude). There, she had the honor of serving as Student Body President, secretary of her sorority, Chi Omega, and running for two years on the college’s cross country team. Ms. Meadows concluded her studies at the Washington College of Law, American University in Washington, D.C. (2005, cum laude). At American, Wendy served as the Managing Editor of the American University Law Review and had the pleasure of teaching high school students through the Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Project.
In her free time, Wendy enjoys spending time with her husband and children, cooking, trying new and exciting fitness routines, reading, and leisurely dinners with family and friends. Of course, she would be remiss if she did not mention that, like her fellow partners, she loves the beach.
Awards and Recognitions
- AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyers Maryland Rising Star (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Court of Appeals of Maryland, 2005
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2009
- Washington College of Law, American University, J.D.
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A.
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Committee, Chair (2010-2011)
- Membership Committee, Chair (2011-2012)
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section: Nominations Chair (2013-2014), Membership Chair (2012-2013), Secretary (2010-2011), Treasurer (2009-2010), Pro Bono Chair (2008-2009), Annual Meeting Coordinator (2007-2008)
- Local and Specialty Bar (2008 – present)